[Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah & mailing lists

From: Guillaume Morin
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:32:13 +0200

Dans un message du 20 avr à 11:05, address@hidden écrivait :
>  > OK, so it's obvious to me what we want done wrt adding
>  > freesoftware.fsf.org, other than we should decide what filename to use
>  > for the aliases.  /com/mailer/aliases-freesoftware maybe?
>
>       Guillaume, what is the best solution for this ?

Best solution is indeed to use different aliases file, it is very easy
with Exim and this would clear things out.

We should maybe choose a "norm" for the next add :

maybe /com/mailer/alias-hostname

e.g for savannah /com/mailer/alias-savannah.gnu.org

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

         Support the Debian GNU/Linux Project (http://www.debian.org/)