[Savannah-hackers] Re: Web interface for GNATS administration?

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Web interface for GNATS administration?
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 01:48:17 +0200

At 18:20 24.03.2001 -0500, Hugo Gayosso wrote:

Hello everyone!

As some of you already know at the GNU Project, we use GNATS as a bug
tracking system. We want to integrate it into our new web-based
collaboration environment called Savannah.

I know that gnatsweb helps in creating, viewing, editing PRs, but what
about GNATS administration?

Is there plans to develop such interface? (either inside gnatsweb or a
completely independent one).

We need one for Savannah, so we are willing to join forces and develop
one that will help everybody but that can be customized for Savannah.

Who is working on such beast?

Greetings,