[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] dsf want to be a GNU package

From: Eric Lemings
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] dsf want to be a GNU package
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 21:42:43 -0600

Free Software Foundation wrote:

> If you are agreeable to these policies, the next step is for the program
> to be evaluated for inclusion in GNU.  To do this, I need the following
> things in a self-contained email:
>
>    * A short (paragraph or so) description of the program.

The software package that I am proposing for inclusion in GNU is a portable
and reusable framework for building and developing computer games,
applications, and other software utilities that are based on the d20 System.
The d20 System is a set of rules and materials for role-playing games.  The
d20 System is an Open Game covered by the Open Game License; the rules
themselves can be freely copied, distributed, and modified.  See
http://www.opengamingfoundation.org/ and http://www.wizards.com/d20/ for more
details on the d20 System.  In short, this software package will define and
implement an API for the d20 System.

>    * A URL where the source code can be downloaded.

If it were downloadable today, it would be downloaded from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dsf/.

Eric.