[Savannah-hackers] Re: Some moves in Autoconf

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Some moves in Autoconf
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 10:59:29 +0100

On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 09:18:04PM +0200, Akim Demaille wrote:
> We would like to rename some of our files, but keep their history.
> i.e., just rename all the *.sh and *.pl into *.in.  Would it be
> possible that you just duplicate these files and their history?  We
> will handle the removal and adjustment of the package by ourselves.

Done!

subversions:/cvsroot/autoconf/autoconf# for i in *.sh,v; do j=$(echo $i|sed \
's/.sh,v//'); mv $i $j'.in,v'; done

subversions:/cvsroot/autoconf/autoconf# for i in *.pl,v; do j=$(echo $i|sed \
's/.pl,v//'); mv $i $j'.in,v'; done

This should take care of it. But if you have any problems, please let us
(address@hidden) know.

Jaime