[Savannah-hackers] Re: I can't access /software/automake

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: I can't access /software/automake
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 13:42:58 -0400

Paul Visscher <address@hidden> wrote:

> You are a maintainer of the www project on savannah; you should be able
> to check anything in.

Aren't there separate pseudo projects for each /software/PROGRAM directory
or something like that?  Is that part of the problem, perhaps?

> > Anyway, can you get to that directory?

> No, I can not. I've gotten that error message for the past few days but
> haven't had time to investigate further. Checking the permissions on
> that directory, I don't see what the problem is.

My only thought on a solution was that as well.  :(

> I'm CCing savannah-hackers on this message.

I hope they can respond.  Loic is sitting about 10 feet from me, but I
won't interrupt him because he's busy hacking the new savannah machine to
life.