[Savannah-hackers] [ 100051 ] Lost password page doesn't work

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100051 ] Lost password page doesn't work
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 10:17:52 -0700

Support Request #100051, was updated on 2001-May-31 02:47
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100051&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: loic
Date: 2001-Jun-01 10:17

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=102
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux 2.2.18pre21 i686; en-US; 0.8.1)
Gecko/20010326

I tested the lost password procedure on my own account
right now and it works like a charm. Indeed, when you enter
the new password twice it redirects you to the home page of
Savannah and does not print a confirmation. Yet, my new
password is working well.

I did the test twice, once with mozilla and once with
konqueror. My guess is that you're doing something wrong,
probably something obvious but that I can't deduce from your
mails.Maybe if you could be very (I mean very ;-)
descriptive about what you do, I could help.

Cheers,

By: jochen