[Savannah-hackers] [ 100050 ] Mozilla not Recognizing the Certificate

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100050 ] Mozilla not Recognizing the Certificate
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 10:20:20 -0700

Support Request #100050, was updated on 2001-May-30 09:12
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100050&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: loic
Date: 2001-Jun-01 10:20

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=102
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux 2.2.18pre21 i686; en-US; 0.8.1)
Gecko/20010326

Please go to the security menu of your navigator, kill the
savannah certificate (remove them) and try again. This
solves the issue. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Now, there may also be an issue with mozilla 0.9 I'm not
aware of since I'm using mozilla 0.8.1. But please try the
solution above first.

Cheers,

By: baumannd