Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Kakadu web engine

From: loic
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Kakadu web engine
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 19:27:37 +0200

        Your project was approved as a Free Software project that is
not part of the GNU project. Welcome to Savannah ;-)

        I see that you use php4. Please consider the fact that the
licence of php4 restricts your freedom as a user and as a
developer. I would like to let you know that php3 offers similar
functionalities and provides freedom. If you favor freedom, you'll
probably want to chose php3 instead.

        Take care,