[Savannah-hackers] Re: Dealing with CLISP, and similar situations

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Dealing with CLISP, and similar situations
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 14:44:08 -0600 (MDT)

    > Please provide CLISP with a non-savannah repository, as quickly and
    > directly as you can.

    We don't really have an active non-savannah team right now.  Do you
    anticipate many of these?

I don't expect very many, but I wouldn't be surprised if we get such a
request once or twice a year.  But I would think that the method Loic
used--create it with Savannah but make it not appear in any lists--is
a good way to handle them.