[Savannah-hackers] Savannah administration

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah administration
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 00:07:07 +0200

        Hi,

        I gave you the role of moderating the submissions. I'll be
away Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

https://savannah.gnu.org/pm/task.php?func=detailtask&project_task_id=54&group_id=11&group_project_id=30

        The hesitation on non-GNU packages ("do we or do we not accept
them") is now over. Please note that most information on the policy is
available on the moderation page (see
https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=213 for
instance).

        There currently are 0 projects in the queue.

        If in doubt, ask Guillaume who has some experience on moderation.
If you cannot be connected this week end could you give the role to someone
else ?

        Thanks in advance for your help,