[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] fan want to be a GNU package

From: Francois TOURDE
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] fan want to be a GNU package
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 16:06:53 +0200

address@hidden wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation to
> become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?

Thanks for approval. For instance, the project is only in specification
status, so no evaluation can take place.

On another hand, and after thinking about it, it seems that it is not
necessary, and probably inaccurate that it becomes a GNU Package.

So please don't take into account my request about inclusion in the GNU
package.

If your decision was based on this request, please could you tell me if
the approval is obsolete or if I can start working on the project.

best regards.

--
François TOURDE - tourde.org - 23 rue Bernard GANTE - 93250 VILLEMOMBLE
Tél: 01 49 35 96 69 - Mob: 06 81 01 81 80