[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Manfred Morgner Docum

From: manfred . morgner
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Manfred Morgner Documentation
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 09:08:01 -0700

Manfred Morgner <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: fdl
Other License:
Package: Manfred Morgner Documentation
System name: km21

This is a documentation project. It will contain documentaions to my GNU
project located at sourceforge. The URL\'s are
http://sourceforge.net/projects/rmc, http://sourceforge.net/projects/odb and
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openpl. \"odb\" and \"openpl\" are using
\"rmc\" to provide a client/server framework. All documentations are planned as
books. In addition, I will try to collect some ideas and information to
document my point of view to object oriented programming, software quality and
project design basics for software project. At least, the last documentation
will show my expierience in this range.