Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: offering help

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: offering help
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 16:42:08 +0100

On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 03:27:58PM +0200, Guillaume Morin wrote:
> I am OK to explain the work but for a savannah, mailman newbie 1/2 day
> will not be enough. One week would be a better expectation. I am not
> sure that this is a good entry point but you decide.

I also have more free time to work on it; please tell us (Jose Eugenio
and I) what has to be done and we'll try to do it. That would also be a good
way to start a Spain-Portugal collaboration in Savannah, which could help us
integrate more GNU-Spain with the similar group which is forming in Portugal.

Jaime