Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: offering help

From: Jose Eugenio Marchesi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: offering help
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 21:55:44 GMT

   On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 03:27:58PM +0200, Guillaume Morin wrote:
   > I am OK to explain the work but for a savannah, mailman newbie 1/2 day
   > will not be enough. One week would be a better expectation. I am not
   > sure that this is a good entry point but you decide.

   I also have more free time to work on it; please tell us (Jose Eugenio
   and I) what has to be done and we'll try to do it. That would also be a good
   way to start a Spain-Portugal collaboration in Savannah, which could help us
   integrate more GNU-Spain with the similar group which is forming in Portugal

Hola!

Me alegra saber que se esta montando un grupo GNU en Portugal.
Cuentame mas acerca del mismo. Ya sabes que cualquier cosa que
podamos ayudar en GNU Espa?a, no tienes mas que decirlo.

jemarch.