[Savannah-hackers] [ 100181 ] Can CGI scripts run other than as nobody

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100181 ] Can CGI scripts run other than as nobody
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 06:31:18 -0500

Support Request #100181, was updated on 2001-Nov-07 09:31
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100181&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: loic
Date: 2001-Nov-07 11:31

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=102
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux 2.2.18pre21 i686; en-US; rv:0.9.1)
Gecko/20010607

Savannah does not offer any way to run cgi scripts. That
solves the problem, in a way ;-)

By: joachim