Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: clisp web commit messages]

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: clisp web commit messages]
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 18:09:42 +0000

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 11:08:47AM -0500, Sam Steingold wrote:
> > * Honorable "Jaime E . Villate" <address@hidden> writes:
      ^^^^^^^^ ;-) thanks but I'm not a president or a judge.

> > > Is it possible to arrange so that the commit messages in the directory
> > > /webcvs/software/clisp were copied to <address@hidden>?
> >
> > Done. It should be working now.
>
> it does.  thanks!
>
> it would be nice though to have a "Subject" line label, like
>         Subject: [clisp www] software/clisp index.php
> instead of just
>         Subject: software/clisp index.php

Sorry, we shouldn't do that in Savannah. Most other projects send their commit
notifications to address@hidden and mailman in gnu.org has been configured
to put a [some-list] prefix. If I make the commit script put another prefix,
there will be a duplication. You should configure the list clisp-devel at
lists.sf.net to make it include a [clisp www] prefix in the subject of all
distributed mail.

Jaime