Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: clisp web commit messages]

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: clisp web commit messages]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 18:02:09 +0000

Sorry for the long dealy in answering your mail.

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 03:57:56PM -0500, Sam Steingold wrote:
> <clisp-devel> receives other mail too, like CVS commit messages from the
> source tree as well as the CLISP development discussion.
> The mail from the development tree is marked with "[clisp cvs]" so that
> it is not confused with the mail from the humans.
Oh, I see your point now. You definitely need the CVS commit notification
script to add the prefix.

> this is done in CVSROOT/loginfo, like this:
>
> ALL   mail -s "[clisp cvs] %{sVv}" address@hidden
>
> is it possible to add something similar on savannah?

Yes it is. I've added a task in Savannah for that
(http://savannah.gnu.org/pm/task.php?func=detailtask&project_task_id=462&group_id=11&group_project_id=1)
Give me a week and I should have done it by then (if nobody else does it
before that).

Jaime