[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The Web Daemon Browse

From: joseanpiti
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The Web Daemon Browser (potxiweb)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 15:19:35 -0500

Josean <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: The Web Daemon Browser (potxiweb)
System name: wb-dmn
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

Sorry!!! I\'m from Basque Country and I don\'t know English!!!!!!
Perdón!!! Soy del País Vasco y no entiendo a penas Inglés. Mi inglés será muy
de andar por casa....

My project is a WebBrowser. This WebBrowser need the Mozilla Libraries or the
InternetExplorer Libraríes (Only under Win32, not under Unix). This project is
Multi-Plataform and the project is released under Windows (95/98/me/NT/2000 and
XP) but I\'m Working for transporting this project under GNU/Linux or other
plataform, type UNIX.

Josean Coret....

address@hidden