Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The Web Daemon Br

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The Web Daemon Browser (potxiweb)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 12:17:53 +0100

        Hi,

        I think you'll find all the support you need from GNU Spain
(Jose Marchesi address@hidden is in the cc:). If english speaking
is a problem for you I suggest you use the GNU spain (www.es.gnu.org)
facilities to host projects.

        At some point GNU Spain will run an equivalent of SourceForge
with a Spanish interface and spanish maintainers.

        Feel free to submit your project again with an english description
if you really feel you need Savannah despite it's non spanish interface.

        Thanks for your patience,

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden