Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of FreeTable

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of FreeTable
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 12:13:49 +0100

        Hi,

        From the 2.0 distribution I only saw a copyright notice in the
"freetable" file and the distribution does not contain a copy of the
license. Maybe the 2.1 fixed these issues ?

        Could you please submit your project again with a pointer to
the latest code release and/or when the license is clarified ?

        Thanks for your patience,

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden