[Savannah-hackers] Re: cardpics, savannah, sourceforge

From: Yves
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: cardpics, savannah, sourceforge
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 23:40:08 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Loic Dachary wrote:

> address@hidden writes:
>  > > address@hidden writes:
>  > >
>  > >  > How do I upload web pages on savannah? The real
>  > question
>  > >  > is: ssh, cvs and scp do not work (permission denied,
>  > even
>  > >  > if I put my identity.pub where needed in the account
>  > >  > preferences). The other real question is: where is
>  > the
>  > >  > manual?

[...]

>  > >  You have a CVS tree to hold your HTML pages. Check
>  > > http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group_id=596 for
>  > instructions. The files
>  > > you put in this tree will show at
>  > http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/cardpics/
>  > > immediately.
>  >

In fact, I found what was wrong.
The doc I read on sourceforge says:
put "Protocol 1" inside your .ssh/config file.
So I put "Protocol 1" inside my .ssh/config file and tried. I attach the
log for those who are interested in my non-working "ssh -v -v -v
subversions.gnu.org"

"Protocol 1" is not enough.

Here is what I need:
Identityfile ~/.ssh/identity
Protocol 1

And now it is working!

If anybody wants my log when it is working, just ask!

Yves

--
- Homepage   - http://ymettier.free.fr            -
- GMemLogger - http://gmemlogger.sourceforge.net  -