[Savannah-hackers] [ 100192 ] trouble locating projects

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100192 ] trouble locating projects
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 05:55:03 -0500

Support Request #100192, was updated on 2001-Nov-13 20:38
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100192&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: gmorin
Date: 2001-Nov-14 11:55

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=230
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.5) Gecko/20011012

Indeed, the current map is not perfect. We'll try to improve
it during the Savannah rewrite.

There is no discrimination between GNU and non GNU. But
since Savannah is the main GNU hosting site, people need to
be informed if one project is indeed a GNU project.

About the log-in thing, it is just a requirement of the
original SF code. To be logged allow to get direct mail
answers, so it tends to speed up things. This is by no way a
legal thing, since we just know a email adress which is not
sufficient to find anyone. To be logged is just practical
for everyone.

Hope it answers your questions.

Regards,

Guillaume.