[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of LINUKS

From: leka
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of LINUKS
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 07:59:13 -0500

Dejan Lekic <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: LINUKS
System name: linuks

Our project is named \"linuks\" and is hosted on SourceForge, we intend to move
it here...

http://sourceforge.net/projects/linuks

The description is small:
\"SourceForge project LINUKS is dedicated to developers of SerbiaCroatian Linux
site www.linuks.org (opensource site).\"

Actually, the aim of \\\"linuks\\\" project is to create (from scratch) website
for SerboCroatian OpenSource community that has:
1) modular (something like PAM) authentication system
2) news (portal)
3) forum (based on NNTP, ie. based on existing NEWS server news.rstel.net)
4) writing Linux articles (based on GNU Free Documentation License)
5) polls, surveys...
6) linuks daeamon for gathering all news, articles from registered users
(opensource developers) - it\'s based on GNU Pth.
7) linuks client for sending news and articles

The code should be available here - currently the project is in \"planning\"
state, and has 5 developers. All project developers are advanced programmers,
that do GNU apps.

I am posting this application the second time (as You adviced me to do). Please
note that WE DON\'T NEED HOSTING! :)

We need savannah because \"linuks\" IS development project and You can see how
it works on our site http://www.linuks.org .

This project can help to LUGs, small Linux (Opensource) groups, development
teams that don\'t want to use web for everything, especially for sending new
articles, news on their sites... For site administration etc.

I personally intend to move all my SourceForge projects here (6 of them).
SAVANNAH is the BEST!