Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of LINUKS

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of LINUKS
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 12:40:08 +0100

        Hi,

        I'm still a bit confused about linuks. Although I very well
understand talented software developpers are involved in linuks, I fail
to see what software project it is. The SourceForge linuks project does
not contain code or distributions.

        You say that linuks goal "to create (from scratch) website for
SerboCroatian". This leads me to think it's a web site, not a software.
Could you please submit your project again with a purely technical
description of the linuks software and links to the current code ?

 > I personally intend to move all my SourceForge projects here (6 of them).
 > SAVANNAH is the BEST!

        Thanks for your confidence :-) Note that moving your other
development projects (as listed at http://sourceforge.net/users/leka/) is
a different subject. You don't need to include it in the description of
linuks.

        Thanks in advance,

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden