[Savannah-hackers] Re: Moving GNATS development to the GNU site

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Moving GNATS development to the GNU site
Date: 17 Nov 2001 12:25:57 +0100

>>>>> "HG" == Hugo Gayosso <address@hidden> writes:

    HG> Send me your ssh public key

Here it is (it's the same as the one I've uploaded through savannah):

HG> and I will add it to the gnats user so you can log in and fix
    HG> the installation as you desire.

Thanks.

    HG> Please keep in mind that the gnats installation there is
    HG> considered "production" and it is heavily used by the libc
    HG> people.

Well, I expect GNATS (the project) will have a separate database so if I
won't touch anything outside of its database subdirectory, I can't do
anything bad to other projects.  And I'm not going to touch other
project's configurations unless I'm explicitly asked for it or a clear
need for it arises.

    HG> As a reminder this was originally a GNATS 3 installation that
    HG> was later upgraded to a GNATS almost-4 by me, and then Yngve
    HG> upgraded it even a little bit more.  Jeff Bailey also was
    HG> involved with it at some point, but don't remember exactly when
    HG> :-(.

That should be no big problem.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
Here is my advice, don't try to program the bleeding edge for the
general populace unless you really, really, really like migraines.