[Savannah-hackers] Re: Moving GNATS development to the GNU site

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Moving GNATS development to the GNU site
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 11:25:53 +0100

At 23:50 16.11.2001 -0500, Hugo Gayosso wrote:
> BTW, there is a quite recent `gnats' Debian package in Debian
> unstable now, and a new `gnatsweb' Debian package is sitting in
> Debian incoming, waiting for an approval to enter unstable.

We have asked Yngve to use Debian packages as soon as possible, as far
as I know he is what we could consider our GNATS administrator, so
maybe he will be more helpful than me in this specific area. :-)

I'll install the newest Debian packages as soon as I can, i.e. in a couple of days.

In order to make GNATS *the* bug tracking system for Savannah, we need to agree on a design for integration with the rest of the system. We need to agree on what to do before we decide who does it. I'll try to sum up the issues in a mail later today, then we should try to come up with a plan.

- Yngve