[Savannah-hackers] Re: Moving GNATS development to the GNU site

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Moving GNATS development to the GNU site
Date: 17 Nov 2001 12:19:25 +0100

    HG> Ok, I have added a directory to the web tree:

    HG>   http://www.gnu.org/software/gnats/old-mail-archives/

Thanks.

    HG> It was not clear to me what do you want to do with the
    HG> following:

[...]

    HG> If they are mbox archives, we can convert them to GNU Mailman
    HG> format very easy,

[...]

What I'd like is to get the mbox archives available at

  ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/gnats/mail-archives/

convert them to the Mailman format and use them as the starting archives
of the new mailing lists.

Well, I'm currently unable to express myself in a less confusing way
(it's sometimes uneasy to explain trivial things:-), but I hope you'll
understand what I mean -- we start with the current archives from
redhat.com as if they were always run by Mailman.  There will be a
single archive for each mailing list.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
The rush to reproduce Microsofts window environment seems to overshadow the
design process of determining what a window environment should be, and what its