[Savannah-hackers] Re: Moving GNATS development to the GNU site

From: Hugo Gayosso
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Moving GNATS development to the GNU site
Date: 15 Nov 2001 21:49:20 -0500

Milan Zamazal <address@hidden> writes:

>     HG> The files are own by `rsync' so maybe it is already being
>     HG> rsync'ed.  A quick "eye" compare indicates that they are a
>     HG> little out of sync (ChangeLog being 1.227 instead of 1.229 for
>     HG> example).

I verified again, and it has been rsync'ed.

So we now need to turn this sync'ing off.

I will try to find out with the other savannah-hackers, I couldn't
find it in the documentation.

> When someone (I thought it was you, Hugo) created the GNATS project page
> on savannah for me longer time ago, the CVS archive was already there (I
> didn't knew it was periodically mirrored though).  So the creator of the
> project page should know.

I didn't create the project, I think it was Loic.

>     HG> If you can do that quickly go ahead, send me the dbconfig,
>     HG> if not I will try to figure it out myself tomorrow.
>
> OK, here it is:
>

> I hope there are no important errors in it.
>
> I'm sure I'll want to make changes to it and/or `gnats-adm/' files in
> the `gnats' database on savannah.  It would be easier for all of us if I
> could manage it myself -- is it possible?

The gnats installation for the GNU project is not in Savannah, it is
in another machine, and there is no easy way to mangle it other than
login there.  You are more than welcome to become a gnats
administrator for GNU :-) .  If you want to proceed with this idea,
please send an email to: address@hidden  with a brief explanation
why you need the account for (Cc: me).

[ Mailing list archive discussion in another message ]

Greetings,
- --
Hugo Gayosso
Support Free Software