[Savannah-hackers] [Fwd - Frm: address@hidden, Subj: Ugh...]

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [Fwd - Frm: address@hidden, Subj: Ugh...]
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:13:29 -0500

Please do whatever it takes to give Jamshed access to that file.  He's
currently the only person working through address@hidden, so he very
much needs the file.

----- Forwarded message from Jamshed Kakar <address@hidden> -----

To: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden
From: Jamshed Kakar <address@hidden>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 19:53:30 -0800
Subject: Ugh...

Hi,

Ahhhhh! =)

I'm trying to catch up on the accounts this evening but can't seem to
get access to savannah data.  Specifically:

fencepost:/gnu/gd/gd/fsf/jkakar# rsync --rsh=ssh address@hidden: .
address@hidden's password:

I don't know this password- I'm assuming the problem is that my public
key isn't in the right place...  I've tried this both on fencepost and
my local box to no avail.  I've read the instructions which say that I
should be able to find an XML dump on subversions.  Sadly, I don't
have access to subversions...

This really shouldn't be this difficult... anyway, when this is
resolved I will do my best to catch up ASAP.  Until then I'm blocked.

Thanks,
Jamu.

--
"There's an old story about the person who wished his computer were as
 easy to use as his telephone. That wish has come true, since I no