[Savannah-hackers] [ 100202 ] No email confirmation for registration

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100202 ] No email confirmation for registration
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 18:03:27 -0500

Support Request #100202, was updated on 2001-Nov-16 18:03
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100202&group_id=11

Category: None

By: slaught+savannah
Date: 2001-Nov-16 18:03

Message:
Logged In: NO
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Galeon; 0.12.1; 590848)

Hello,

I attempted to register yesterday but never recieved an
email confirmation. My registration is in the database
because if I try to re-register with the same name it
says its taken and if I try to login it reminds me to
confirm and offers to send me a new email. I've had it
try to send me a new email twice.

Is there a waiting period before the email is sent? Is
there a human component to the process? Should I wait
longer? Any help would be appreciated.

the username: slaught

Thanks,

Chad