[Savannah-hackers] [ 100203 ] Web dynamic tools?

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100203 ] Web dynamic tools?
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 18:16:27 -0500

Support Request #100203, was updated on 2001-Nov-17 00:16
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100203&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: ymettier
Date: 2001-Nov-17 00:16

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=2527
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Galeon; 0.12.2; 590848)

Hi!

I managed to upload something on the cardpics project
homepage. That was a php page. I can now download it,
but it won't display like usual html pages.

So here is my question: what tools do we have on
savannah for making dynamic sites?
- server side include
- php
- cgi
- jsp
- dhtml
- something with xhtml
- anything else?
(don't consider I'm asking for all. One will fit ;-)

I found no documentation about this. Is there any?

I noticed that some documentation mention the mifluz
project as an example. html pages are generated from
the xhtml ones. How are they generated? Is the tool on
savannah or do I have to run it at home and upload both
html and xhtml pages?

Greetings
Yves