[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SmoothWall

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SmoothWall
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 17:50:32 +0100

Hi Richard,

The way we organize Savannah is that packages hold individual programs,
not entire collections of software. By this I mean that you should
register different projects for specific software or documentation parts
of SmoothWall. For instance you could register a project to host the
development of the CGI scripts used for the administrative interface of
SmoothWall, another one for the development kit.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

                       Pastis servi, pastis bu (Patrice)