Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of BRaiLleSPEAK

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of BRaiLleSPEAK
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:13:54 +0100

        Hi,

        The way we organize Savannah is that packages hold individual
programs, not entire collections of software. By this I mean that you
should register different projects for specific software or
documentation parts of brlspeak. For instance you could register a
project to host the development of the drivers for the braille screen.

        Cheers,

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden