[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Security Enhanced Uni

From: danielbaumann
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Security Enhanced Unix Distri.
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 13:41:12 -0500

Daniel Baumann <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Security Enhanced Unix Distri.
System name: seud

My project is a very small and secure GNU/Linux based system distribution. It
should be used as a system.high performance desktop environment. I call it SEUD
(Security Enhanced Unix Distribution).

One of the advantages of the distribution is, that it will come on a single cd
and it will automatically compile automatically a out-of-the-box system based
on the preselections the user have made.

Therefore SEUD is very flexible and fast, you do not need to install thing you
don\'t want to use later.

I have now started the project (18. November 2001) and hope it will grow up, so
I could release a first stable