Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Security Enhanced

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Security Enhanced Unix Distri.
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 21:17:04 +0100

Dans un message du 19 nov à 13:41, address@hidden écrivait :
> Daniel Baumann <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Security Enhanced Unix Distri.
> System name: seud
>
> My project is a very small and secure GNU/Linux based system
> distribution. It should be used as a system.high performance desktop
> environment. I call it SEUD (Security Enhanced Unix Distribution).
> One of the advantages of the distribution is, that it will come on a
> single cd and it will automatically compile automatically a
> out-of-the-box system based on the preselections the user have made.
> Therefore SEUD is very flexible and fast, you do not need to install
> thing you don\'t want to use later.  I have now started the project
> (18. November 2001) and hope it will grow up, so I could release a
> first stable

The way we organize Savannah is that packages hold individual programs,
not entire collections of software. By this I mean that you should
register different projects for specific software or documentation parts
of Seud. For instance you could register a project to host the
development of the specific tools you need.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

                        La vie est comme un rhododendron