[Savannah-hackers] Need an initially non-public savannah project

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Need an initially non-public savannah project
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:14:38 -0500

What's the procedure for creating a savannah project that should be
not be visible by the public at first, with plans to later make it public
and announce it?

Should I go through the regular savannah project creation and simply note
this fact?

I don't want this particular project to appear on the new projects list,
nor searchable, etc. until I have a chance to set up the code into CVS
properly with correct copyright notices, etc.

Can you all tell me the proper procedure for this?

   -- bkuhn