[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Smurgaborf

From: rengolin
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Smurgaborf
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:47:39 -0500

Renato Golin <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Smurgaborf
System name: smurgaborf

Smurgaborf is a project will be a real-time MUD distributed on several servers
running linux that each one hosts one \"World\"

known as \"Realm\". Clients may run in several plataforms (at least we expect)
running linux, windows, solaris, etc.

Our code is *strictly* free software folowing the GNU License (what version is
newer) in whatever OS it runs.

We\'re making a library for running 3D graphics on linux and windows running in
DGA, Svgalib, Open-GL, Direct-X and SmurgaLib

(our own display lib)

We already have little code on SourceForge on SmurgaLib primitives and some
FluxGameControl principles. The home page is

http://smurgaborf.sourceforge.net/. The source CVS Tree is in

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/smurgaborf/project/

and the files in https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=28237
under the package \"Complete Package: GNU GPL2 License\".

We decided moving to Savannah because the \"not-so-free\" move from SourceForge.

Our group is composed of two programmers and a talker ;) One programmer
responsible for Drivers and LowLevel routines, other

(me) responsible for FluxControl and MediumLevel routines and the talker to
give us valuable tips and ideas (he code in

fortran... ew ;)