[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of powlow

From: gnu
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of powlow
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 06:35:23 -0500

powlow <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: powlow
System name: powlow
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

I intend to freely distrubute php scripts/systems for common web needs, such as
dynamic photogalleries and click tracking. I speak of these two first as I am
cuurently developing both, with the click tracking at version 1. So basically a
home for all such projects of mine.

The click tracking uses mysql to store statistical data and configuration
variables. It also has an admin interface with hourly statistics, where you are
able to add redirection codes (you simply pass a code in the query string).

The photogallery is based on the file system structure complete with categories
(based on directory names), descriptions (based on file names) and auto icon
creation (where size, border and border colour can be defined : uses
imagemagick).

Both projects use php 4.