Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of druidaPhpLib

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of druidaPhpLib
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 14:33:10 +0100

Dans un message du 21 nov à 17:52, address@hidden écrivait :

> Ismael Canales Luis <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: druidaPhpLib
> System name: druidaphplib
> This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project
>
> Pleass excuse my English, is not my native language.
> This proyect is library to build websites, and applications using php.
>
> Its separate the programming and graphic design.
>
> Provides a set of html widgets ( forms, listbox, menus, pulldown ...)
> plus a number of facilities to common task, uploads, date/time, locale
> support, database support ( mysql ).
>
> Generated html/js is navigator independient.
>
> Pages are generated using templates. Aspect of widgets are configured  by
> external resource files and can be changed from php side.
>
> This proyect is cvs-hosted in sourceforge, it doesn\'t has web yet.
> But a src-snapshot is available by cvs.
>
> cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/druida co druida

Unless I'm mistaken, the copyright notice in your source files is
incomplete. Therefore from a strictly legal point of view, your project
is not Free Software. Could you correct this in your CVS and tell me
when it is done please ?

With the GNU GPL, the copyright notice must look like this

/*
    Copyright (C) year1,year2 Author1,Author2

    (at your option) any later version.

    Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307  USA

*/

Thanks for your patience and support.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

                  Batailler corps et âmes pour un maudit refus
                              (No one is innocent)