[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of druidaPhpLib

From: hcl
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of druidaPhpLib
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:52:07 -0500

Ismael Canales Luis <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: druidaPhpLib
System name: druidaphplib
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

Pleass excuse my English, is not my native language.
This proyect is library to build websites, and applications using php.

Its separate the programming and graphic design.

Provides a set of html widgets ( forms, listbox, menus, pulldown ...)
plus a number of facilities to common task, uploads, date/time, locale support,
database support ( mysql ).

Generated html/js is navigator independient.

Pages are generated using templates. Aspect of widgets are configured  by
external resource files and can be changed from php side.

This proyect is cvs-hosted in sourceforge, it doesn\'t has web yet.
But a src-snapshot is available by cvs.

cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/druida co druida