Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Dotgnu

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Dotgnu
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 09:24:44 +0000

On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 03:33:27AM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> Bin Liu <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Dotgnu
> System name: windows
> This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project
>
> My project does this and this and will do that and that.
> Approximately twenty lines explaining the project in detail.
>
> After the explanation say:
> It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.
> OR
> It already exists and you can see it at http://mydomain.foo/

Please resubmit your project giving a detailed explanation of it (half a page
will do). And please give it a package name different from "Dotgnu", which
already exists; if this new project is going to be a subproject of DotGNU, you
might want to use "DotGNU - sub_project_name" or something similar. And since
you are not listed as one of the DotGNU project memebers in Savannah, don't
forget to mention who, in the DotGNU project, has approved this subproject.

Best Regards,
Jaime Villate