[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Arkham - Online Game

From: hauss
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Arkham - Online Game
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:54:48 -0500

Pierre <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Arkham - Online Game
System name: arkham
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

We are working on a open-source program that is a Role Playing and online video
game ( duh ).
We are just starting to figure how to develop it, using the right free
softwares.
Some told us that would be fine to work on this code / program using savannah,
due to the state of our project ( entering the GNU requirements I guess ) and
Savannah would be a great help for us due to the versionning system ( we are a
team of 10-12 people right now, including 4 programmers far away from each
other ).

Well , there is some data you can see on our web site ( like artwork, and story
but it only exists in french for the moment )
Our translator is still working on the english version of the website.

We are hosted on tuxfamily.org  that hosts websites about open source programs
only.

Thanks

Pierre, Project Leader

website : http://www.arkham-game.com/