Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: revision control systems

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: revision control systems
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 06:38:04 -0800 (PST)

        I guess arch is *not* http://www.cpe.fr/~arch/ARCH-index.htm ;-)
        Does someone have a pointer to the current release ?

No.

However, a general public release is likely to happen soon (days), at
which time I'll ping this list.

It would be helpful, at that time, to get some port reports from
people who want to build and try arch on various systems I don't
personally have access to.

I started to investigate `savannah'.  I quickly noticed that,
unrelated to `arch', there is talk of ongoing
maintainability/extensibility problems (this is from the savannah web
pages themselves).  Is that a swamp worth wading into?  Why?

-t