Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of CityLAN

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of CityLAN
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 11:31:18 +0000

On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 05:25:24AM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> Luca Cappelletti <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: CityLAN
> System name: citylan
> This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project
>
> Immagino uno scenario dove posso trovare connessione Wireless e Wired
> ovunque mi trovi assistito da una rete di ponti ottici, radio, o
> fisici non costretti e monopolizzati da aziende che devono trarne un
> diretto o indiretto profitto da esse.
> Allo stato attuale Internet non sara totalmente libera fintantoche non
> saranno completamente libere ed accessibili le strutture fisiche che
> lo trasportano.
>
> It already exists and you can see it at http://www.citylan.it/

Hi,
Could you please submit your project again, with an English description?  And
keep in mind that we can only host software projects or projects for
documenting free-software; if your project already exists, we want to take a
look at your source code (we should give us access to it); if it doesn't exist
yet, you should explain what you intend to do, what tools you are going to
use, etc. (we want to make sure that your project will be really free software
and that it will not depend on any non-free software).

Regards,
Jaime Villate