[Savannah-hackers] Re: Need account for new maintainer of Libtool

From: Robert Boehne
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Need account for new maintainer of Libtool
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 12:30:48 -0600

Jamshed Kakar wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> > I noticed that my new keys aren't being accepted by savannah.gnu.org.
> > When I attempt to add a new key and hit "Update", the shell account
> > information section still reads the same number of keys as before.
>
> I've cc'd savannah-hackers on this, they should be able to help you.
>
> Thanks,
> Jamu.

When this happened today I attempted to log out from savannah.gnu.org,
but the main page still showed me as being logged in, no matter how
many times I attempted to log out.  I shut down the browser and then
logged in to savannah and the number of keys shown included the
key I had attempted to add.  Seems like a browser hicup to me.

Thanks,

Robert