[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of epsilon

From: positrone
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of epsilon
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 08:59:30 -0500

Luca Saiu <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: epsilon
System name: epsilon
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

My project is an interpreter of a purely-functional language,
based on a virtual machine (LVM, included in the distribution
of my project).

It\'s very simple right now but I want to expand it, probably even
into an imperative language (the \"expressions\" of the functional
part will become the expressions of the imperative language, which
will also have statements).

No modules system, no type-inference right now, but I want to
add these and other features.

There is already some documentation, even if written in haste.
It\'s included in the distribution, too.

It already exists and you can find it at
http://members.xoom.it/iassulweb/epsilon.tar.gz
(I uploaded just the file for you to see, the page deals with
other things)