[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of epsilon

From: positrone
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of epsilon
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 06:18:56 -0500

Luca Saiu <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: epsilon
System name: epsilon
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

My project is an interpreter of a purely-functional language
based on a virtual machine (the \'LVM\', included in the
distribution of my project).

Right now it\'s quite simple but I want to extend it with a
modules system, abstract and concrete types and a foreign
languages interface; maybe even with a JIT compiler generating
C code from the LVM bytecode.

It does exist and work well even if it\'s not very expressive yet.

Performance is not bad.

This is a second time I submit my project. The first time Jaime E. Villate
wrote me asking to modify the licensing note in my source
files.
I did it, now the license is the GPL v2 \"or any later version\".
I also updated the COPYING file with the text of the new GPL,
with the FSF address
\"59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307  USA\"

You can see my project at
http://members.xoom.it/iassulweb/epsilon.tar.gz
I uploaded only the file just for you to see it, but the page
deals with something else.