Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU C Tutorial Bo

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU C Tutorial Book
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 13:08:02 -0500

Loic Dachary <address@hidden> wrote:

>       Could you please submit the project again and specify which part
> of the GNU web you want to have for this manual ?
> www.gnu.org/projects/c-tutorial ? You may have to consult with people in
> charge of the online manuals (address@hidden maybe). I'm not sure to
> know who is the best person for this.

Is there a way you can approve this without making a decision about that?

Ron Hale-Evans is under the employ of the FSF to finish this C tutorial
for the GNU Project.  It doesn't need to be on a web page yet, so we can
defer that decision until the manual complete.

Right now, Ron needs a CVS server to upload his work.

Later, Guylhem Aznar will be setting up the GWM webspace, and this book
should go with that.

   -- bkuhn