Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of DSSSL utilities

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of DSSSL utilities
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:05:58 +0000

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 10:19:16AM +0100, Yann Dirson wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 11:22:49AM +0100, Loic Dachary wrote:
> >     Could you please submit your project again with a URL to the current
> > distribution ? Yes, Yann, we need to take a look at it and help you make
> > sure
> > the license was applied properly ;-)
>
> No URL yet, I expect Savannah to be the authoritative home.  I had
> sent a tarball to Jaime in december - can you see that with him ?

Hi Yann,
Yes, you did send me a tarball that contained two separate modules: propset
and bigdssl. I told you that the propset
module could not be hosted in Savannah unless you obtained an explicit
permission from ISO to use their HyTime material, and that you would have to
write copyright notices and copying permission statements in your scheme
programs in bigdssl.

I never got a new tarball from you with the proposed modifications. I guess
you will have to register your project again, for the third time, and send the
new tarball (to Guillaume? I think he's moderating Savannah projects this week)

Cheers,
Jaime