[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Darkfire

From: ashcrow
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Darkfire
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:42:48 -0500

Ash <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: This has software under the following licenses:
GPL
Modified BSD License
X11 License
ZLib
Package: Darkfire
System name: dkf

Darkfire Linux aims to be a stable, secure, i686 optimized, and compleatly FSF
compliant GNU/Linux distrobution. The code is, and will be, licensed under the
GPL and BSD licenses. We have been working on it at sourceforge
(darkfire.sf.net) and have some of the code on CVS there. We are working on a
package management system the uses signatures and a ports system to sit on top
of it for easy package fetching and installation. The packages are being
carefulyl chosen to make sure they have a good security rating and are FSF/OSI
compliant.

We have some code up on CVS at sourceforge and packages have been retained on
volunteers systems.